Other suggested jobs:
WE WELCOME YOU TO SEASIDE FINOLHU - THE 5 STAR LUXURY RESORT IN THE MALDIVES
The Seaside Hotel Collection includes a total of twelve exclusive resort and city hotels located in the Canary Islands, Spanish mainland, Germany, and now in the Maldives!
We are currently seeking a talented, energetic, and experienced RESTAURANT MANAGER to join our Japanese restaurant.
· Assist to manage the food and beverage operations of Finolhu by being responsible for the achievement of the highest standards of food and beverage service in your designated outlet and assisting in any other areas when required.
· Be a shining light of exemplary guest service. Use your skills, passion, and personality to delight guests and staff alike.
· Grow and learn continually. Seek support from your colleagues and managers to improve the performance of you, your outlet, your team, and your resort.
· Work closely with the kitchen brigade to ensure perfect delivery of high-quality food.
· Drive departmental revenue and profit goals and minimize wastages.
· Comply with local regulations concerning health, safety, or compliance requirements, company policy, and procedures.
· Ensure that guest service standards are reviewed and discussed to drive continuous improvement to maximize guest satisfaction.
• Minimum 03 years experience in a similar role within a fine dining Japanese restaurant.
• Strong knowledge of modern Japanese cuisine.
• Previous experience in managing Sushi bar will be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of Sake and Wines.
• Assist in driving departmental revenue and profit goals and minimize the wastages.
• Ensure that guest service standards are reviewed and discussed to drive continuous improvement to maximize guest satisfaction.
• Ability to respond efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
• Excellent communication skills and able to speak fluently in English.
• Ability to train and develop associates’ skills and knowledge.
• Good operational, administrative, and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills.
• Must be able to do multi-tasks effectively.
• Maldives and or remote living experiences highly desirable.
Interested candidates please forward your updated CV, recent photo and tell us why you would be the best person for the role applied for? via e-mail or online application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Finolhu was opened in June 2016 and consists of four islands with long beaches. It has 125 beachfront and overwater villas (more than half with private pool) and four restaurants. Whilst popular with honeymooners, the extensive resort is also very family-friendly, with a kids’ club, plenty of activities and daily entertainment. With a retro-chic design and beach club vibe, Finolhu puts a playful twist on luxury.
In 2018, the resort launched the Beach Bubble Tent; a unique overnight glamping experience in a bubble-shaped, transparent tent, on a private stretch of beach. The Beach Bubble Tent offers the best views of night sky and is equipped with its own shower and toilet, a double bed and the finest bed linen. A private beach barbeque and breakfast served on the beach is also included.