Other suggested jobs:
WE WELCOME YOU TO SEASIDE FINOLHU - THE 5 STAR LUXURY RESORT IN THE MALDIVES
The Seaside Hotel Collection includes a total of twelve exclusive resort and city hotels located in the Canary Islands, Spanish mainland, Germany, and now in the Maldives!
We are currently seeking a talented, energetic, and experienced F&B Operations Manager to join our Food & Beverage team.
· Assist to manage the food and beverage operations of Finolhu ensuring the achievement of the highest standards of food and beverage product and service whilst achieving profitability.
· Be a shining light of exemplary guest service. Use your skills, passion and personality to delight guests and staff alike.
· Work closely with Executive Chef to ensure the delivery of simple food that has a fresh approach to uncomplicated fabulous food utilizing local offerings and supplemented by the best produce.
· Drive departmental revenue and profit goals and minimize wastages
· Comply with local regulations concerning health, safety, or compliance requirements, company policy and procedures.
· Ensure that guest service standards are reviewed and discussed to drive continuous improvement to maximize guest satisfaction
• Minimum 02 years’ experience in a similar role within a luxury resort, hotel.
• Solid F&B operations management experience, the ability to lead a team by example and the skills to set and implement operational excellence in the department.
• Have a diverse knowledge of various international cuisines, beverages management and wines of the world and current preparation and service trends in luxury hospitality.
• Ability to train and develop associates’ skills and knowledge.
• Good operational, administrative, and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills.
• Highly developed demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Must be able to do multi-tasks effectively.
• Pro-active and flexible.
• Maldives and or remote living experiences highly desirable.
Interested candidates please forward your updated CV, recent photo and tell us why you would be the best person for the role applied for? via e-mail or online application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Finolhu was opened in June 2016 and consists of four islands with long beaches. It has 125 beachfront and overwater villas (more than half with private pool) and four restaurants. Whilst popular with honeymooners, the extensive resort is also very family-friendly, with a kids’ club, plenty of activities and daily entertainment. With a retro-chic design and beach club vibe, Finolhu puts a playful twist on luxury.
In 2018, the resort launched the Beach Bubble Tent; a unique overnight glamping experience in a bubble-shaped, transparent tent, on a private stretch of beach. The Beach Bubble Tent offers the best views of night sky and is equipped with its own shower and toilet, a double bed and the finest bed linen. A private beach barbeque and breakfast served on the beach is also included.