Other suggested jobs:
WE WELCOME YOU TO FINOLHU - THE 5 STAR LUXURY RESORT IN THE MALDIVES
The Seaside Hotel Collection includes a total of twelve exclusive resort and city hotels located in the Canary Islands, Spanish mainland, Germany and now in the Maldives!
For our 5-star luxury resort Finolhu We are currently seeking a talented, experienced Executive Chef to join our team
• Deliver simple food that has a fresh approach to uncomplicated fabulous food utilizing local offerings and supplemented by the best produce.
• Manages all kitchen operations –Finolhu Resorts, and providing assistance. This also includes working closely with stewarding operations with an emphasis on maintaining hygienic standards and practices, staff training, and overseeing the preparation and presentation of a consistent food product that meets customer’s expectations.
• Providing all necessary operational support and feedback to Resort Manager with regards to the improvements, suggestions and ideas.
• Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and resort policies and procedures.
• Drive departmental revenue and profit goals and minimize wastage
• Ensures that guest feedback in relation to food product/presentation is reviewed and discussed to drive continuous improvement to maximize guest satisfaction.
• Ideally you will have held a similar position for at least 3 years in a luxury resort with experience of remote living and all the business logistics that entails.
• In addition to possessing a creative passion and current knowledge of gastronomic trends, you’re Management style will be inclusive, supportive and visionary.
• Your skillset in planning, budgeting, and controlling food costs will be paramount to manage continuous improvement and financial departmental achievement.
• Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of a variety of cuisines.
Maldives and / or remote living experiences highly desirable.
Interested candidates please forward your updated CV, recent photo and tell us why you would be the best person for the role applied for? via e-mail or online application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Finolhu was opened in June 2016 and consists of four islands with long beaches. It has 125 beachfront and overwater villas (more than half with private pool) and four restaurants. Whilst popular with honeymooners, the extensive resort is also very family-friendly, with a kids’ club, plenty of activities and daily entertainment. With a retro-chic design and beach club vibe, Finolhu puts a playful twist on luxury.
In 2018, the resort launched the Beach Bubble Tent; a unique overnight glamping experience in a bubble-shaped, transparent tent, on a private stretch of beach. The Beach Bubble Tent offers the best views of night sky and is equipped with its own shower and toilet, a double bed and the finest bed linen. A private beach barbeque and breakfast served on the beach is also included.