Ruby Lucy, is located in the fashionable Southbank quarter at Lower Marsh, a historic market street with many small bars, restaurants and boutiques. The hotel, with ca. 100 rooms, is located very close to Waterloo mainline train and underground station. Westminster, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square are easily reached on foot, just a few minutes away, along with Soho and Covent Garden.
Ruby Lucy will be our first hotel in the heart of London and from August 2019 we are looking to hire a talented
Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
- responsible for achieving revenue targets in your Ruby Hotel and destination
- identifying and acquiring new corporate accounts and clients
- visiting Ruby events and openings as a brand ambassador across Europe
- setting face-to-face meetings and conducting hotel site inspections
- acquiring knowledge of the existing and potential customer base
- building relationships within your target market, acquiring knowledge of the industry, having a continuous understanding of current and future trends and developments
- achieving individual and team Sales target (Sales Team and Central Services Teams in Germany and across Europe)
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date all client data, like contracts and monthly figures
Get in touch, if you have/are:
- high-energy and a positive attitude
- willingness to travel, if needed
- a solid knowledge of the hotel industry
- a team player
- the ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person and electronically
- the ability to close business and identify cross and up selling opportunities
- strong organisation and time management skills
- proficient written & spoken English and numeracy skills, basic German skills would be a big plus
Ruby offers you:
- an opportunity to work in a truly exciting and expanding hotel collection
- a role that offers lots of autonomy
- space for your creativity which is highly appreciated
- to grow in company that invests in their staff with support, employee rates and corporate benefits
- a come as you are policy - show your piercings and tattoos, no uniform
- flexible work schedules and the opportunity for occasional home office days
- to work in a team that has a real passion for the hospitality industry
- meals on duty
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with Ruby Spirit at heart.
Diversity and being different is important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody. This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention, that we love music?
As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so.
We enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We’re all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone – employees, guests and clients – the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats.
We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits to our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now.
Become part of our team – Make it your own story!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to our HR team under +49 89 12 50 952 20 or apply directly online.
Contact person: Uta Scheurer