Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations.
We are looking for support for our eCommerce Team.
You develop and implement eCommerce plans to acquire new customers for inbound and outbound markets with the support of the Corporate Ecommerce Team and Global Digital Agency. You lead the Area eCommerce strategy to support local commercial needs, provide direction to hotels and Area Team to optimize digital investment and drive incremental direct business. You contribute to the overall eCommerce strategy, performance and profitability of the company.
Your key tasks & responsibilities are:
• Work closely with the Corporate eCommerce Team and Digital Marketing Agency to ensure Feeder Markets needs are supported across all channels
• Provide local and feeder market insights that highlights risks, opportunities and make concrete recommendations to improve ROI and investment efficiency
• Advise and support the Area Support Office and hotel teams with eCommerce strategies, priorities and tactics within the framework of corporate operational and brand guidelines
• Develop eCommerce competencies within the Area and hotel teams
• Conduct regular audits of hotel websites to ensure optimal content (images, text, links, and translations) and optimized and serve the ecommerce acquisition efforts
• Lead feeder market planning, optimization and prioritization of deliverables with the Corporate eCommerce Team to maximize efficiency that support all source markets’ needs
• Provide regular updates on evolving market conditions and customer needs to ensure customized approach for the emitting markets are delivered on a global level
• Support cross regional initiatives by actively engaging with all Area Marketing Directors to support inbound/outbound campaign activation
• Working closely with other eCommerce Market Managers to ensure inbound market needs are supported across relevant channel mix that resonates with target audience
• Develop monthly, quarterly and ad hoc eCommerce plans for inbound and outbound markets to drive direct business and optimize digital marketing investment
• Support the Corporate Channel Leads to localize channel specific planning and implementation
• Work in an integrated way with other eCommerce Market Managers to define priorities and planning accordingly
Your skills & experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in eCommerce and digital marketing
• Solid quantitative and research skills with great attention to details
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work autonomously and within team and cross-functional teams
• Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to fast changing market conditions
• Native German and excellent English language skills
Yes I Can Spirit!