Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Reviewing M&E and Reservation related KPIs and recommending Sales actions and/or coaching as required to ensure revenue targets are met and/or exceeded
* Monitoring M&E and Reservation related procedures recommending modifications to improve where needed to ensure compliance with Brand standards and improve conversion
* Monitoring M&E market share performance (where available) and recommending action as required
* Conducting analysis on M&E and Reservation team performance on an ongoing basis, ad hoc or as directed to and formulate recommendations for improving performance where needed to ensure goals are met or exceeded
* Keeping informed of marketplace dynamics in the region and communicate these accordingly with recommendations and/or impact
* Working alongside the Area Marketing team to create M&E related marketing activities to support driving Revenues
* Working closely with the Area Sales team to provide input for and impact of sales direct and indirect (e.g., PCOs) activities
* Supporting the forecast process in cooperation with the other Area Support Office team members
* Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within Meeting & Events Group department
* Strong proven leader ship skills
* Experienced in coaching and training of team members
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Solid understanding of core Revenue Management
* Sales experiences desirable and beneficial
* Knowledge of Opera and Sales & Catering or similar PMS
* Understanding of different meeting & event portals
* Experiences in hotel industry advantageous
* Strong communication skills written and verbal in English (German would be an advantage)
* Flexibility and willingness to travel required
* Passionate, innovative work environment though goal driven and result orientated
* Corporate social responsibility is high on the agenda as one of the world’s most ethical company to work for
* Dedicated and empathic colleagues
* Excellent development potential within a globally operating hotel group
* Remuneration and benefits based on fixed and variable components
We are looking forward to your qualified application!
Yes I Can Spirit!