Other suggested jobs:
Profitroom is an international company that has been providing modern booking solutions for over 10 years. We provide SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency. Thanks to the experience and expertise of our experts we win a lot of awards and as a company we’re proud of our results.
Due to the dynamic growth of our company, especially in foreign markets, we’re looking for results-oriented people to support this growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Business Development Manager
● Driving sales in assigned territory (D/A/CH) and meet/exceed sales targets
● Responsible for executing sales strategy to improve market-share
● Understand and communicate Profitroom’s USPs
● Building brand recognition hand in hand with the marketing team
● Establishing and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities, up-selling and cross-selling
● Attending trade shows, forums, and conferences
● Increase the profile of Profitroom throughout the DACH
● Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
● Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
● Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
● Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
● Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
● Maintain and upkeep internal procedures including the upkeep of CRM
● Good sales track record and consistent sales accomplishments
● Results and process-oriented
● Hospitality industry experience
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English (additional language is a plus)
● Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
● Proven sales track record
● Experience in customer support is a plus
● Market knowledge
● Communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to build rapport
● Time management and planning skills
Booking Engine, CRM system, advanced websites, online marketing campaigns - these and other Profitroom products make hotels from all over the world grow at a dizzying pace. All of our services and products share the same goal - our Clients’ satisfaction. 3500 of satisfied clients cannot be wrong. Simply More Bookings for them, Simply Great Career for you. Join the Profitroom Superstars!