Do you want to be able to realize the most of the turnover for your hotels? Are you ready to analyze the hotels results and performances? Are you eager to learn and to always go further and looking for great experience in the most exciting department in modern hotel industry, always giving your best? Then you are the person we are looking for to join our Revenue Management team!
AccorHotels is a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,100 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 3,000 of the finest private homes around the globe. Benefiting from dual expertise as an investor and operator through its HotelServices and HotelInvest divisions, AccorHotels operates in 95 countries. Its portfolio comprises international
For the function of Multi Hotel Revenue Manager we are looking for a highly motivated person, with dedicated mind-set to diagnosis and analysis. Someone who can act and react as a business partner and has enough cogency to convince General Manager. A result minded person, who is social literate and flexible. Of course you can work independently.
In addition you have:
• Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes
• A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background.
• A drive to grow and optimize the hotels revenue on an analytical and creative way.
Education / professional experience:
• Education in Hotel business or economic studies with focus on tourism/ hospitality
• Min. 1 year experience, preferably in a similar position
• Mastering of ms-office software, advanced Excel user (Formulas, pivot tables, database)
• Knowledge of hotel software a plus (PMS, RMS, TARS)
Strong business orientation in three aptitudes
• Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding)
• Share your conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed)
• Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active)
As Multi Hotel Revenue Manager you are responsible for the implementation of the RM methods in the hotels in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with brand’s marketing, country, area and hotels strategies and customer’s needs. You have all the revenue management processes in place in your hotel. You implement the GM’s strategy on a daily basis, update the planning, quote the groups and alerts the GM, when market deviates from the strategy.
Furthermore you are in charge of helping the hotels to reach and beat their operational turnover budget. In addition you support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) & monthly / yearly forecast and work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Other activities to deal with are the implementation of the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization.