ARRIVE. BLOOM. GROW.
73 Rooms. Celebrity Chef Restaurant. Roof Top Terrace. Oriental Heritage. Service from the heart.
Innovative Dining? YES.
Legendary moments? ALWAYS.
Become a FAN at Mandarin Oriental, Munich.
- delighting our guests and provide The Mandarin Experience by preparing and serving food as dictated by the menu. Helping out wherever necessary to deliver a special requested product that will exceed our guest’s expectations
- assisting the Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine in implementing and executing of activities, promotions, menu implementations according to the annual plans
- assisting our Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine in all menu implementations in a timely manner with necessary plating guides, recipes, food pictures and costing completed prior to implementation
- maintaining a good working relationship with other colleagues, providing instruction and encouragement as needed
- Uphold Kitchen cleanliness and hygiene of your kitchen and follow HACCP program as lead by Hygiene Officer, including physical cleaning of areas as required
More than 4 years professional experience in star gastronomy / hotel industry
Team player, flexible and resilient
Very high sense of responsibility and quality
Attention to detail and a high degree of autonomy
Very good German and English language skills
* We provide our colleagues with uniforms (including laundry) and shoes.
At Mandarin Oriental, Munich we firmly believe the people who work for us are special. In order to create a five star experience for guests, we first need to create a five star experience for our colleagues.
We create surprising experiences for our guests and we want you to join us.