IZAKAYA is a contemporary dining experience where extravagant Japanese cuisine meets Peruvian flavor and is looking for a driven new team leader!
For our authentic, yet never traditional, shared-dining concept, we are looking for a hands-on General Manager who can be a true IZAKAYA ambassador and who can lead by example. The IZAKAYA General Manager will be responsible for the daily operation of the restaurant, which is located on the ground floor at the amazing boutique hotel Sir Nikolai.
Our new IZAKAYA General Manager supports the business by creating and maintaining an excellent environment where as a team we strive to exceed expectations and provide the best in hospitality and service for all IZAKAYA guests. You will ensure an efficient running of the restaurant & bar operations at all times in line with the laws and the agreed standards and to consistently ensure a service and product delivery with a high degree of guests care. As our new General Manager, you need to be a confident decision-maker, highly practiced in employee management, are you a true motivator and possesses excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you will be a part of something incredible where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing guests, impact our growing business, and most importantly lead your team to a higher, exceptional level.
· Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
· Supervises and directs the prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all guests
· Builds relationships with the restaurant guests and provide customer support by resolving their complaints efficiently and effectively
· Conducts daily briefings and participates in other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
· Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices, and equipment related to the hospitality industry
· Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety for all employees and guests
· Implements cost control procedures in order to maximize profitability
· Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
· Handling payroll and scheduling
· Conducts training when needed
· Performs related duties and special projects as needed
· Strong management skills
· Fluent speaking, writing in English & German
· Passionate about high-end, shared-dining and Asian concepts
· A proven management track record gained from working in some of the European most respected restaurants
· Organised, an excellent communicator, hands-on manager
· Minimum 4 years professional experience in the desired position
· HACCP food hygiene certificate and SVH mentor diplomas are a plus
· Strong influence, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and creative solution generation skills
· Able to delegate effectively with a sense of professionalism
Remuneration & Benefits:
· Grant for the HVV Profiticket
· Holiday Pay
· Corporate Benefit Website
· Discounted Fitness Memberships
· Staff Catering
· Free and dry-cleaned uniform
· Attractive employee rates within the hotel group Europe Hotels Private Collection as well as the hotel association Design Hotels ™
Please email your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IZAKAYA ist Mitglied der Entourage Group. THE ENTOURAGE GROUP ist ein beispielloses Hospitality-Imperium, das international anerkannte Konzepte entwickelt und aufbaut. THE ENTOURAGE GROUP, die Idee des kreativen Unternehmers Yossi Eliyahoo, "Hospitality Entrepreneur of 2015", begann 2008 in Amsterdam mit dem Start von MOMO, einem anspruchsvollen Restaurant, Bar und Lounge mit asiatischer Fusion, das sich sofort als Treffpunkt etablierte lokaler und internationaler Verkoster. Die Erfolgsgeschichte wurde mit der Erstellung von A-List-Favoriten wie IZAKAYA, THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER Social Club, SHIRKHAN, Toni Loco, THE DUCHESS, MR PORTER STEAKHOUSE und MAD FOX Club fortgesetzt.