1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Summary - Proactively target, grow and maximize revenue and profit opportunities in the Meetings segment and support the fulfillment of the leads generated from a defined target base of clients in Germany, Austria and German speaking Switzerland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
· Manage and develop relationships with key accounts to maximize Meeting revenue and profit opportunities.
· Develop new business opportunity for IHG from existing and new accounts.
· To support strategic and tactical promotions to maximize revenue in need periods
· Monthly Analysis of figures and action plan to support goals
· Understanding of Industry trends and updates for IHG. Provide feedback on market trends and customer needs within the assigned segment. Monitoring of competitors activities.
· Represent IHG at Trade Shows and Industry Events as directed
· Responsibility for working within budgetary restraints agreed with line manager.
· Develop close working relationship with all sales departments, GMs and unit sales departments in hotels
· Carry out Educational/Familiarization Requests and trips as appropriate
· Support and Participate in Account Workshops for hotels in order for hotels to have greater understanding of accounts and the DACH Meetings Market
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· College degree
· 1-3 years sales experience in a global, multi brand environment, within the hotel or travel industry.
· High degree of communication skills in dealing with external / internal customers
· Proactive, dynamic approach with strong drive for team results
· Ability to analyze and interpret research data on consumer preferences and market trends.
· Competent in using IT to manipulate data
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Able to travel nationally and internationally to attend fairs, team meetings and trainings
· Fluent in German and English
Number of employees supervised –
Direct: 0 Indirect: 0
· Day to day management of accounts
Key metrics –
· Achieve personal and team targeted Meetings revenue
· Achieve service level agreements
· Achieve Key Personal Objectives
Key Internal Relationships
· General Managers
· Hotels Sales Teams
· Worldwide / Regional Sales Teams
· IHG Departments (Operations, Revenue, Marketing, etc.)
Key External Relationships
· Customer decision makers
· Key business influencers
· Travel managers
· Bookers/third parties like PCO’s and group booking intermediaries
· Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of Conduct
· Become familiar with the company ‘Winning Ways’ and model desired behaviours
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann schicken Sie bitte Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen per Post, E-Mail oder online an Herrn Abd El Azim.