Social and Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Central/East London
This is a brand-new role for a well-loved quick service restaurant who are raptly growing. This role will enable them to grow online brand presence and tailor specific social and digital campaigns aligned to the National Marketing calendar.
The role sits within the Marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Director.
- Managing all internal platforms from Social Media, CRM, Digital Advertising and Website.
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns.
- Photo and video editing skills and graphic design skills.
- Continually test new content, features, and formats to evaluate engagement, brand sentiment and performance
- Improving the overall customer experience and conversion to sale or new followers on social.
- Driving campaign performance through key digital strategies to increase awareness and reach new customers.
- The successful candidate should have a good understanding of SEO and google analytics analysis, have proven experience of increasing and gaining followers on Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snap Chat and LinkedIn.
- Trend analysis and ability to push the creative boundaries and deliver social-first content optimised for channels.
- You should have copy content writing skills and a strong attention to detail.
- 3+ Years in a similar position working in fast casual dining/ QSR / retail.
- Marketing Degree desirable
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to introduce and deliver new ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and results lead organisation delivering on KPI’s.
- Photo and video editing skills and graphic design skills. Strong knowledge of video and graphic applications such as Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Experience in social media, digital advertising, web management, CRM and Email marketing.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/91556061