Radisson Dubai Damac Hills is a new hotel opening, with a targeted start in Q1 2021. We are pulling together an awesome team, and are looking for appropriately skilled & experienced senior talent to join the opening team.
We are a 480 room hotel ( 90 suites) overlooking the Trump Golf Course, within the Damac Hills Community in Dubai Land. To create many a memorable moment for our guests, we will have 3 F&B outlets in Fire Lake Grill restaurant & Bar,Hessa St. Kitchen- serving popular international favourites a la carte, Hills Pool Deck Bar & Sheesha , & 5 meeting rooms. To help our guests unwind, a Spa, a 25m swimming pool & a well equipped Gym await to be opened.
Besides being part of a talented, & young team, you will also benefit from being part of Radisson Hotel Group ( RHG), one of the fastest growing international chains. And one of it's core beliefs is, "We Grow talent, & Talent Grows Us."
We look forward to seeing your interest in being part of the exciting journey ahead.
- Previous experience within a cocktail or wine bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service; interaction is the key
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Able to manage bar monthly inventory and explain the variances
- Familiar with POS ordering systems and cash handling experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification
- Handle difficult situations such as intoxicated guests
- Availability for an immediate start and to work varying shifts, including weekdays, weekends
- Ability to work under pressure, & with lean teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
Preference for candidates with UAE/Dubai experience & who have worked with international brands, and or reputed independent restaurants.We look forward to hearing from you.