Asset Manager - Hotels and Hospitality
About the Client:
My client is an international private investment company that acquires, develops and manages high end hotels all across the world. Their team is extremely passionate about what they do and are very much in growth stage all across the world!
About the Role:
Ultimately, we’re looking for an experienced Asset Manager that has overseen multiple brands/hotels across the USA. Below are some main responsibilities:
- Working across the existing portfolio and new acquisitions you will oversee commercial outcomes, partnership management as well as day to day hotel operations
- Work with the General Managers to maximize performance of the hotel portfolio
- Manage the relationship with the restaurant, F&B partners to drive cost effective management
- Oversee PnL and manage budgets for each hotel under the portfolio
- Oversee contracts for service providers including F&B and franchise operators
- Implement strategies to maintain hotel operations against key milestones, KPIs, programme, budget and other established metrics
About the Candidate:
- Previous Asset Management experience within hotels or hospitality
- Experience in hotel operations at a senior level
- Extremely confident overseeing all financials
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary hotel industry teams
- Able to advise on risk assessment in hotel operations and recommend risk mitigation
About the Process:
Kara Pavitt from COREcruitment will be managing this vacancy- please send your resume to her today to be considered!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram