The bright and modern Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel is your peaceful retreat in the Corporate Village, 5 minutes by shuttle from Brussels Airport. FREE WIFI anytime, anywhere.
Arrive at the calm oasis of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, surrounded by rolling lawns and a serene lake dotted with birds and ducks, to enter the light-filled, 6-storey atrium. The elegant ambiance of the Lobby is defined by clean lines and sleek furniture, which you'll find with added warmth in your stylish room or Suite,
Stroll to nearby companies in the Corporate Village. Crowne Plaza Brussels is a short drive from the Brussels ring road, and you can leave your vehicle in our car park. Catch the shuttle from the hotel to Brussels Airport, where trains connect to the City Centre in 20 minutes.
You can host events for up to 350 in our 16 meeting rooms and share Belgian beers afterwards in the dark wood surrounds of The Bar. Toast business success over succulent lobster or steak at our gastronomic Restaurant, or upgrade to Club level to challenge colleagues on the Wii in our exclusive Sky Lounge. Reflect on a stay worth celebrating in the Fitness Centre's sauna or steam room.
Rooms Division / Front Office
III - V
Front Office Supervisor / Front Office Manager
Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager or his / her delegate and within the limits of established local policies and procedures, responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries. Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service.
All service oriented positions + Accounting
- Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
- Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
- Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
- Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
- Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange
- Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Intercontinental Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
- Is familiar with other Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another InterContinental Hotels
- Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read telex, e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
- Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state al all times
- Endeavors to maintain the high standards of the hotel with particular regard to the importance of IHG Loyalty Program member and other VIP’s and with reference to hotel and to be a health or safety hazard
- Comply with Hotel Rules and Regulations and provisions contained in the Employment Handbook
- Comply with Company Grooming Standards Maintains and maintains exemplary deportment standards of behavior and appearance and attitude as expected in a IHG Brand
- Comply with Time and Attendance Policies
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximise opportunities for self development
Health, Safety and Security
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to Guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests
- Anticipate Guests needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
- Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Greets guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
- Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
- Attends to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
- Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the Line Manager
- Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of Conduct
- Familiarise yourself with the company values and model desired behaviours
- Perform tasks as directed by the Manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
University agreement/ convention required!
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 4, 1831 Diegem,
Phone: +32 2 416 33 36
Contact person: Mrs Stéphanie Vancutsem