The bright and modern Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel is your peaceful retreat in the Corporate Village, 5 minutes by shuttle from Brussels Airport. FREE WIFI anytime, anywhere.
Arrive at the calm oasis of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, surrounded by rolling lawns and a serene lake dotted with birds and ducks, to enter the light-filled, 6-storey atrium. The elegant ambiance of the Lobby is defined by clean lines and sleek furniture, which you'll find with added warmth in your stylish room or Suite,
Stroll to nearby companies in the Corporate Village. Crowne Plaza Brussels is a short drive from the Brussels ring road, and you can leave your vehicle in our car park. Catch the shuttle from the hotel to Brussels Airport, where trains connect to the City Centre in 20 minutes.
You can host events for up to 350 in our 16 meeting rooms and share Belgian beers afterwards in the dark wood surrounds of The Bar. Toast business success over succulent lobster or steak at our gastronomic Restaurant, or upgrade to Club level to challenge colleagues on the Wii in our exclusive Sky Lounge. Reflect on a stay worth celebrating in the Fitness Centre's sauna or steam room.
As Account Executive you are responsible for optimizing sales of the hotel according to the Standards of Operating. You realize this by connecting with potential customers and relationship management of existing accounts.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
•Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
•Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognising them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
•Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
FINANCIAL RESULTS (FINANCIËLE RESULTATEN)
* Collection of data about possible target groups in the region, by consulting regional/local news media, company registers etc., by setting up presentation stands at fairs and company contact days.
* Compose tenders, confirm agreed arrangements.
* Continue to actively orient on sales opportunities of the hotel in the region.
* Inform actively about what is hot and happening in the market.
* Collect and keep up with the information of services/ facilities- and goods suppliers in the region aimed at compiling lasting attractive packages.
* Stay up to date about the competing hotels.
* Plan visits with existing/ potential clients on a regular basis, to build trust and win a good productivity.
* Be up to date about all marketing programs
* Educating and informing contacts about facilities, amenities, features, prices, and rates based on the presentation folder and price information.
* Identification of needs and considerations of contacts and translate them into a suitable offer.
OUR PEOPLE (ONZE MENSEN)
* Informing executive departments about appointments and details
* Solving problems and dealing with complaints in collaboration with executive departments and initially on / after completion
* Maintain close collaboration with the Director of Sales & Marketing and the F & B Manager to
exchange information and thus to classify Sales activities.
* Attend Sales meetings
* Keep up track with the client database and, together with the account and in consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing, periodically evaluate contracts.
GUEST EXPERIENCE (GAST ERVARINGEN)
* Detect potential clients; get in touch, and focusing on scheduling an appointment.
* Informing and educating contacts about facilities, amenities, possibilities and prices, based on presentation folder and price information.
* Arranging a guided visit in the hotel, guide contacts.
* Identify wishes and considerations of contacts for the purpose of a tender.
* Capturing contacts, visits and visit results.
* Keep track of the relationship-file and possibly revise contracts.
* Renew contracts periodically and in response to identified messages.
* Be up-to-date about the follow-up of tenders.
* Deal with exploratory applications in collaboration with Crowne Meeting Director.
* Identification of needs, make suggestions and give ideas about the composition, within the sphere of application purpose and budgetary possibilities.
* Make appointments and negotiate with companies.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS (VERANTWOORD ONDERNEMEN)
* Be up to date and comply the fire-life safety procedures and standards of your department
* Work according to the green engage standards.
All the above according to the guidelines of Crowne Plaza & IHG Standads.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Secondary Hotel School or Hotel management or other relevant study
Minimum of 1 year experience at a Sales department or experience with Sales activities
* Speaks and writes English, French and Dutch fluently, preferably another foreign language
* Good communication skills
* In the possession of a driver’s license
* Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel is a pre
* Well-Groomed Appearance
* Result Oriented