The bright and modern Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel is your peaceful retreat in the Corporate Village, 5 minutes by shuttle from Brussels Airport. FREE WIFI anytime, anywhere.
Arrive at the calm oasis of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, surrounded by rolling lawns and a serene lake dotted with birds and ducks, to enter the light-filled, 6-storey atrium. The elegant ambiance of the Lobby is defined by clean lines and sleek furniture, which you'll find with added warmth in your stylish room or Suite,
Stroll to nearby companies in the Corporate Village. Crowne Plaza Brussels is a short drive from the Brussels ring road, and you can leave your vehicle in our car park. Catch the shuttle from the hotel to Brussels Airport, where trains connect to the City Centre in 20 minutes.
You can host events for up to 350 in our 16 meeting rooms and share Belgian beers afterwards in the dark wood surrounds of The Bar. Toast business success over succulent lobster or steak at our gastronomic Restaurant, or upgrade to Club level to challenge colleagues on the Wii in our exclusive Sky Lounge. Reflect on a stay worth celebrating in the Fitness Centre's sauna or steam room.
You will execute sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and sales strategy for the Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport and to achieve/exceed budget. As Sales Manager you will also promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service.
Development of actual account portfolio
Hunter profile, responsable for acquisition of new sales leads min 75% of your time is dedicated to lead acquisitions and customers contact
Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals and maximize profitability. Participate in the preparation of the sales & marketing plan and business plan
Produce monthly reports of own client portfolio and
Manage day to day sales activities, plan and work
Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance with appropriate department on solutions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community.
- Perform other duties as assigned. You may also serve as manager on duty.
- represent the hotel at fairs and network events related to the business
- Bachelor's degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Two to four years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must speak fluent English, French and Dutch.
To be discussed during the recruitment process