The bright and modern Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel is your peaceful retreat in the Corporate Village, 5 minutes by shuttle from Brussels Airport. FREE WIFI anytime, anywhere.
Arrive at the calm oasis of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, surrounded by rolling lawns and a serene lake dotted with birds and ducks, to enter the light-filled, 6-storey atrium. The elegant ambiance of the Lobby is defined by clean lines and sleek furniture, which you'll find with added warmth in your stylish room or Suite,
Stroll to nearby companies in the Corporate Village. Crowne Plaza Brussels is a short drive from the Brussels ring road, and you can leave your vehicle in our car park. Catch the shuttle from the hotel to Brussels Airport, where trains connect to the City Centre in 20 minutes.
You can host events for up to 350 in our 16 meeting rooms and share Belgian beers afterwards in the dark wood surrounds of The Bar. Toast business success over succulent lobster or steak at our gastronomic Restaurant, or upgrade to Club level to challenge colleagues on the Wii in our exclusive Sky Lounge. Reflect on a stay worth celebrating in the Fitness Centre's sauna or steam room.
The FO/Lounge receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction (winning metrics).
The main purpose of the FO/Lounge staff member is to respond courteously to guest’s requests, play a part in the general running of the reception and achieving our quality target.
FO receptionist tasks:
- Check-in and check-out guests
- Complete the lists from the AM/PM checklist
- Make reservations
- Handle cashier from FO and F&B and prepare drops
- Assist guests with requests including dealing with customers complaints
- Handle the phone calls and e-mails or transfer to the concerned person
- To undertake all training required (MOD, Winning metrics, etc.)
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area and lobby clean and tidy at all times
- To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests
- To contribute to the room upselling target and other specified winning metrics
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post as and when required
Lounge receptionist tasks:
- Prepare the Breakfast buffet and tables set up
- Refill the food stocks in the kitchen and minibar
- Ensure the lounge is cleaned at all time
- Service the guest and assist whenever requested
- Quality follow up:
o Reply to internet reviews and guests complaints
o Handle Heartbeat alerts
o Add profile notes in guests profiles
o Duty follow up
- VIP preparation:
o Using arrival report to add personalized alerts and get info for the VIP list
o Merge profiles in Opera
o Create VIP list daily
o Prepare notes and gift and add them in the rooms for guests
- Any other projects that may be requested by management
Night audit Tasks: (only when necessary to replace night colleagues)
- Check-in and check-out guests
- Checking all operations and transactions made during the day; applying corrections if necessary (payments, invoices, reservations, room conditions, etc.)
- Check PMS system reservations are all in order (rate, rate code, etc)
- Cashiering FO and F&B drops (count cashier and prepare daily drops for accounting)
- End of day closing: preparing reports to give to accounting
- Applying discount on invoices when necessary
- Fill-in reports daily (no show, walk-in, daily revenue, etc.)
- Checking accounting reports
- Take room service orders, prepare and deliver as per standards
Manager on Duty role:
- Being responsible for the hotel and the guests in the absence of the management: mainly ensuring the safety and security of guests and staff
- Dealing and managing the guest’s complaints
Shifts are flexible and the starting time can be at any time from 7 am to 11 pm in the day and from 11 pm to 7 am in the night.
Each shift starts 10 minutes before the starting time to allow the previous to give a hand-over to the next team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification and two to four years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Must speak fluent English, French and Dutch.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.