The bright and modern Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel is your peaceful retreat in the Corporate Village, 5 minutes by shuttle from Brussels Airport. FREE WIFI anytime, anywhere.
Arrive at the calm oasis of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, surrounded by rolling lawns and a serene lake dotted with birds and ducks, to enter the light-filled, 6-storey atrium. The elegant ambiance of the Lobby is defined by clean lines and sleek furniture, which you'll find with added warmth in your stylish room or Suite,
Stroll to nearby companies in the Corporate Village. Crowne Plaza Brussels is a short drive from the Brussels ring road, and you can leave your vehicle in our car park. Catch the shuttle from the hotel to Brussels Airport, where trains connect to the City Centre in 20 minutes.
You can host events for up to 350 in our 16 meeting rooms and share Belgian beers afterwards in the dark wood surrounds of The Bar. Toast business success over succulent lobster or steak at our gastronomic Restaurant, or upgrade to Club level to challenge colleagues on the Wii in our exclusive Sky Lounge. Reflect on a stay worth celebrating in the Fitness Centre's sauna or steam room.
At Crowne Plaza®
, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognising them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare financial analysis of hotel operations including variance explanation and make recommendations to ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Prepare hotel and department budgets and financial forecasts and reporting.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and oversee the process of credit extension and collection of overdue accounts.
- Review rates and recommend rate strategy to the General Manager; participate in sales strategy meetings.
- Manage accounts payable to balance cash flow and reputation with suppliers.
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with national and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Maintain relations with outside contacts including owners, asset managers, guest, regulatory agencies, others as needed.
- Develop and implement financial control procedures and systems; maintain documents for audits of hotel accounts and inventories; ensure ethical accounting practices in compliance with government regulations and contractual agreements.
- Distribute outlook and forecast information as an up-to-date management tool for departments to identify cost savings.
- Review operating equipment stores to avoid unnecessary/excessive purchases and to eliminate and or be aware of slow-moving items.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Accounting or Finance and three years in hotel accounting or internal audit with some
years in a supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak fluent English.
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 4, 1831 Diegem,
Phone: +32 2 416 33 36
Contact person: Mrs Stéphanie Vancutsem