The bright and modern Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel is your peaceful retreat in the Corporate Village, 5 minutes by shuttle from Brussels Airport. FREE WIFI anytime, anywhere.
Arrive at the calm oasis of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport, surrounded by rolling lawns and a serene lake dotted with birds and ducks, to enter the light-filled, 6-storey atrium. The elegant ambiance of the Lobby is defined by clean lines and sleek furniture, which you'll find with added warmth in your stylish room or Suite,
Stroll to nearby companies in the Corporate Village. Crowne Plaza Brussels is a short drive from the Brussels ring road, and you can leave your vehicle in our car park. Catch the shuttle from the hotel to Brussels Airport, where trains connect to the City Centre in 20 minutes.
You can host events for up to 350 in our 16 meeting rooms and share Belgian beers afterwards in the dark wood surrounds of The Bar. Toast business success over succulent lobster or steak at our gastronomic Restaurant, or upgrade to Club level to challenge colleagues on the Wii in our exclusive Sky Lounge. Reflect on a stay worth celebrating in the Fitness Centre's sauna or steam room.
Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales and marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved.
At Crowne Plaza®
, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximise profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing plan and business plan, and financial plans.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food, beverage and banquet sales.
- Review monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the hotel.
- Direct day-to-day sales activities, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance and recognise good performance.
- Educate, train and motivate sales and marketing teams to achieve hotel revenue goals. Ensure staff has the information, market data, tools and equipment to successfully carry out job duties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts (example: guests, airliners, wholesalers, travel agencies, ad agencies, local community groups) in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food and beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programmes, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information requirements and special needs for arriving VIPs, large groups, and other key guests.
- Lead marketing efforts to up sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities.
- Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community, may serve as the hotel representative for media related inquiries.
- Work closely with key business leaders, officials, and representatives of local community groups within the city to ensure constant high profile exposure for the hotel.
- Effectively communicate and market aspects of the hotel that are sustainable or ”green” and use information to gain new business opportunities.
- Work with advertising agencies, consulting firms, and vendors to maximize advertising investments and ensure ads represent brand identity.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 4, 1831 Diegem,
Phone: +32 2 416 33 36
Contact person: Mrs Stéphanie Vancutsem