We are a community of student housing properties, currently operating in Denmark and very soon opening properties in Germany and Poland. A fast-growing company, we are looking for talented people to strengthen our team.
Location: Potsdam, Germany
Opening in September 2017, BaseCamp Potsdam is an exciting project, that will bring the BaseCamp spirit to Potsdam. At our newly built building, the students will be able to enjoy not only incredible architecture and the perks of top-notch facilities, but also the comfort of having an onsite team ready to make their stay an exciting and unforgettable time.
Desired starting date:
We expect our BaseCamp manager to lead, inspire and mentor the local team, creating the necessary conditions to offer a world-class living experience. Enjoying a wide range of independence, you would work in close contact with and report to BaseCamp Student Operations Managing Director. Full professional proficiency in both German and English is required
Responsibilities (among other tasks):
- Personal management (recruit and supervise high quality staff);
- Leasing management (effectively coordinate and manage the moving in and out of residents, and all other related tasks, to maximize occupancy and revenue);
- Budgeting (manage revenue and expenses, dealing with all financial matters on a daily basis, perform analytical review of financials and report information);
- Customer service (interact with the tenants with a positive, will-do attitude);
- Public Relations (be proactive in the organization of events to create a community spirit and raise BaseCamp brand’s profile);
- General property maintenance (perform regular inspections and make sure the property is running up to standards)
- 2-3 years experience in hospitality/administration (financial background is required), preferably experience in equivalent position such as hotel manager
- Proficiency in both German and English is mandatory;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Able to prioritize duties;
- Efficient time management skills;
- Computer literate and ability to learn new skills quickly
- A dynamic, positive and problem-solving attitude towards eventual problems and obstacles.
I am looking forward to receiving your application and your CV to get inspired, along with salary expectations.
BaseCamp Student Operations Managing Director